2012年3月19日 星期一











Name:
all about my name: Zhengyue Zhuo

Age: 11 years old.

school: Kun-Shan Elementary school .

My Appearance: I have brown eyes , and an intelliengent appearance.

What I' am like on the inside: I am a little smart ,outgoing ,and friendly.

The traditions I celebrate are: Mid-autumry festival(中秋節) New year's day(新年)

The languages I speak or would like to learn are: Chinese,English.

people who are special to me are: Harry,he is my brother,my mother,father,teacher,and Eddy,

who is my best friend.

Places which are special to me: Home ,because that is my favorite places.

My biggest dream is: I will be a sketch avtist dreawer when I grow upMy biggest fear is: My biggest fear is going to see a doctor.

The most important thing about my identityis: Studung ,because I want to always get 100 on my test.





沒有留言:

張貼留言